Followers

Monday, March 5, 2007

Pommygranate: Teapacks - Push the button (Eurovision 2007 Song)

If you haven't heard Israel is slated to be represented at the 2007 Eurovision contest by Teapacs (formerly known as Tipex) singing a song against terror, bombs, and the big one-- the Iranian Nuclear program. The band hales from S'derot in the negev near the Gaza strip, the area has been under frequent attack from rockets from Gaza, since the abandonment of Gush Katif (and its Jewish residents.
The following is a link to an excellent post by a Canadian-Brit living in Australia about the issue, please look at it,
Pommygranate: Teapacks - Push the button (Eurovision 2007 Song)

About Me

My photo
I grew up in Southern California where I developed an early apreciation for the land and human life as part of the ecosphere. I was active in vocational agriculture in High School, mentored by Dr. Colin Wainwright. I recieved degrees from California Polytechnic University, while recieving training in Homeopothy, Tai Chi and Wine production. After college, I emigrated to Israel where I make my home. The Judean Hills situated 700- 960 meters above sea level was left to fallow since biblical times, when it was a major center for growing medicinal plants.

Subscribe to Carmel Views