Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2007

European friends help fight expulsion of jews from their land






60+ German Christians, Lovers of Zion and friends of the Jewish people came to Har Hevron on February 22 to show support for the embattled family farms of Hebron Hills. The group, accompanied by their pastor, arrived at Jochanan Shareth's "Magen David Farm at 12:30. Jochanan provided his visitors with a light lunch, while explaining the historical and natural significance of the Hevron hills region, and the dispute with arab encroachment from the village of Yata.

After lunch, I showed the visitors my unique GENESIS NATURE line of Natural, Vegan soaps and cosmetic products. I explained that we have developed these effective, safe, non-allergenic products using products extracted from local plant species growing on Har Hevron's Farms and ranches.



The group then took a short hike across land claimed (with no documents) by Yata Arabs to Yaakov Talliah's Eagle's Flight ranch.



The agricultural land the group visited has been farmed by Yaakov since 2001,and has not been farmed or occupied by Arabs for at least twenty years (documented).



Yaakov and Jochanan farm the land naturally and bio-organically to maintain its health. They also raise sheep, goats, horses, and poultry: all using healthy, ecology friendly practices.



Reported By Yaakov (Jay) Gelobter

powered by performancing firefox

About Me

My photo
I grew up in Southern California where I developed an early apreciation for the land and human life as part of the ecosphere. I was active in vocational agriculture in High School, mentored by Dr. Colin Wainwright. I recieved degrees from California Polytechnic University, while recieving training in Homeopothy, Tai Chi and Wine production. After college, I emigrated to Israel where I make my home. The Judean Hills situated 700- 960 meters above sea level was left to fallow since biblical times, when it was a major center for growing medicinal plants.

Subscribe to Carmel Views