Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The fight against Terrorism

In the interest of explaining the part Israel plays in the Fight against Islamic Terrorism, I present a video leak filmed by IDF unit. In video, A terrorist is wounded in fighting in Gaza. Afterwards the wounded Terrorist is evacuated from the scene protected by a UN ambulance. Watch how the UN personal are even thoughtful enough to rescue the terrorist's weapon-- An AK 47 (Kalashnikov) Correspondent: Yaakov Gelobter

About Me

My photo
I grew up in Southern California where I developed an early apreciation for the land and human life as part of the ecosphere. I was active in vocational agriculture in High School, mentored by Dr. Colin Wainwright. I recieved degrees from California Polytechnic University, while recieving training in Homeopothy, Tai Chi and Wine production. After college, I emigrated to Israel where I make my home. The Judean Hills situated 700- 960 meters above sea level was left to fallow since biblical times, when it was a major center for growing medicinal plants.

Subscribe to Carmel Views